Boalsburg Apothecary is now offering our patients access to their medication information digitally through Meds On Cue. Simply scan the QR code with any Apply or Google device and you will be directed to a website with all your medication information. Your will have access to printed information and a short informational video. The videos and printed information will include:
- - What the medication is for
- - Why its important to take as instructed
- - How to take the medication
- - Side Effects
- - How to get the best results from this medication
- - High resolution images of your medication that’s NDC specific if available
- - Information on how to contact the FDA about side effects
- - Links to informational videos about the conditions that your medication is used to treat.
- - A link to contact the pharmacy
The QR code will be located at the bottom of your receipt and the information will be specific for the medications you have picked up on that day. There will be no patient information included, only information on the medications picked up.